Swat Valley has various locations that are Worth Visting but the Most visited Place from tourist Prospective is undoubtedly Kalam Valley. It has green meadows and hub to various sub Valleys like Ushu Jungle, Mataltan Village, Gabral Valley, Chota Deosai, Mahudand and Lake Saifulllah. Kalam is always moderate even in Hot screaming Summer but weather remains pleasant so tourists are flocking into Swat Valley. Kalam Valley is 11 Hours Driver from Islamabad Via mardan Takhtbhai reaching towards SaiduSharif and from Saidu Sharif it takes Further 6 Hours to Reach Kalam Valley. Road till Behrain is very good but road condition from Behrain to Kalam is not good.
No of Days: 5 Days.
- Airport transfers: Pick & drop from / to. Airport, Home Guest house etc (by private car).
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing. (4 person sharing for group tours).
- Daily Continental Breakfast.
- Meal and Dinner. (Only for group tours).
- Complete sightseeing as in the Valleys.
Not included in package cost:
- Fares: By Air / Train (Khi~Isb/Rwp~Khi) (Isb-Gilgit-Isb).
- Visit of any valley by 4WD jeep (subject to payment).
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner. (For couple or Family).
- Cable car / Chair Lift Tickets / Entry tickets / Charged Car Parking.
- Mineral water.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned above in “Package includes” column.
Tours & Sightseeing’s:
- Malam Jabba.
- Mahudand Lake.
- White Palace Swat.
- Wallnut Heights.